Nobody can hear me unless I turn on loud speaker, galaxy s4.

A

AC Question

I have had my galaxy s4 for two years, has always worked fine, no problems at all, until two months ago, People have been telling me that they can't hear me if I call them, I can hear them, but from my end they just get silence, if I turn on my loudspeaker they can suddenly hear me. If they call me it just goes directly to my voicemail, on my end it does not even ring so I am unaware if people call me until I get a notification of a voicemail.

Also, I have three bars of reception yet in my notification bar at the top of my phone it says "No service, selected network (02 UK) unavailable", I also have "emergency calls only" right at the top. Two seconds later I have service again, then the next time I look at my phone it is gone again.

I have tried a factory reset, I have used a pin to see if anything was blocking the little hole at the bottom of my phone, Tried my sim in another phone, last week my Husband took my phone to work with him in another town and I kept his, no problems at all, it seems to only happen when I am at home. I did a coverage checker online with my network and it says no problems in my area.

Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem is?

Thank You.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis