Help rooting my Samsung Note3 with 100% guaranteed result

A

AC Question

I unlocked my phone the second my contract was fulfilled 2 years ago. So happy because I am paying a sweet price using another carrier and I won't ever have a contract with anyone ever again. I love my note 3 and considering its been in an garage-kept in an OtterBox since the day I purchased, there isn't a mark on it. I want to get rid of all the apps that I never even used when I was with the carrier. I disabled or turned off all that I could but I want to take advantage of the bloatware taking up precious space.

I am an application junky but I download, try to use quickly and delete if I find useless. I am not a gamer, nor into social media. I am more into productivity apps and use the note for my kitchen design company thanks to the S Pen.

I am very computer literate (but limited to AutoCAD,C+, C++ and HTML) but I don't have the gonads to root my phone because if I crack it by mistake I'll probably need to dial 911. I rely on my phone more than my Toshiba laptop or really slow Samsung tablet (that came free of course)which totally sucks.

I follow directions exceptionally well. Can I get someone out there to

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith