I have a Motorola Droid Maxx, when I record a video longer than 1 minute, the capture stops, saying "Video size limit reached" Which is not the problem. I look in my Gallery in Albums and Camera roll, cannot find the video I made. I look in settings in storage and there was 2.28GB worth of Videos. I click on it and goes back to Gallery in Albums, Reminder I do not Google photos installed. I connect my phone to my laptop trying to search for that video, same thing nothing was found. How can I delete the video space?
    01-08-2017 11:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Show us a screenshot of your Settings>Storage menu. http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html

The reason why you can't find the video is that the save process was probably aborted due to the size limit being reached. If you only have 1 GB of storage left, that means the phone will probably only let you save a video file that's about 600-700 MB in size, since there's a certain threshold of remaining storage where the phone will give a low storage warning. The phone generally won't let free space get below around 300-400 MB, because it has to keep some space free for the system to use.
    01-09-2017 12:46 AM