Hola, tengo un Huawei P8 lite, desde hace 6 meses, y hace 2 semanas que me quedé sin conección a WiFi. Y no es cosa de la wifi.... con ninguna funciona... ni las encuentra
    01-09-2017 04:03 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! See this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    01-09-2017 05:26 PM
    I just want to let you know, my huawei p8lite always connect with wifi but just after I put a sd card in my phone have a problem with connect to wifi they took it in for repair they replace it with a new one because its software problem. After I put my sim and the same sd card in the new phone, there come a message that I must replace the sd card because its to slow and can damage some software on the phone, I ask and they confirm that you must put in a high speed sd card I think that was my problem, check your sd cards
    belodion likes this.
    02-19-2017 11:29 PM
    I just want to let you know, my huawei p8lite always connect with wifi but just after I put a sd card in my phone have a problem with connect to wifi they took it in for repair they replace it with a new one because its software problem. After I put my sim and the same sd card in the new phone, there come a message that I must replace the sd card because its to slow and can damage some software on the phone, I ask and they confirm that you must put in a high speed sd card I think that was my problem, check your sd cards
    Thank you for the feedback and welcome as a new member.
    02-20-2017 05:16 AM