Why are my mobile devices timing out on specific web sites or game apps?

Richard Carlson

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
I have (CONNECTED TO WIFI) in my home, a laptop, a tablet, and two mobile phones. My laptop (windows) has NO ISSUES at all. One of my mobile phones (iOS) also has NOT ISSUES at all. However, my Tablet (Samsung) and my other mobile phone (LG Vista) can not access certain web sites or play certain game apps that were accessible previously. As of yesterday, my tablet via chrome, can not access nfl.com...it times out, however when i use another browser such as duckduckgo, I can get to nfl.com just fine. Also, on my tablet, I have 5 game apps... (The Infinite Black MMO, Rigns of Night MMO, Clash of Clans, Marvel CoC, and Kill Shot Bravo)... Marvel CoC and Kill Shot Bravo have been timeing out since yesterday... the other three games work just fine. I can't fingure out why my games are timing out or why i can't access nfl.com (and some other sites) via chrome on my mobile LG or Tablet. I might also mention that my son has a Kindle Fire and he also is getting timeout of Roblox game, but other games seem to be fine. I KNOW it is not my ISP...i checked firmware on router and all seems up to date and good...A little help on solving this please?

Richard Carlson

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
Hi Diddy, thanks for the response. Yes... I tried a firmware update AND followed it up with a router reboot. No luck at all. I don't understand why using my tablet i can't get to a standard site like nfl.com via chrome, but CAN get to nfl.com throug duckduckgo. The main issue i have is I can't access some of the games I enjoy anymore...as with nfl.com, I can get to it through another browser, but with my game apps... no such luck. Any ideas?