My mom recently ran out of storage on her Galaxy S5 and she says something popped up asking if she would like to save her photos to the SD card instead and she clicked yes. She continued taking pictures and instead of showing the picture it would just show a "grey triangle" of some sort. That night she decided to clear up some space on her phone and delete a bunch of pictures. The next day the same thing was happening where the pictures were not being saved and were just showing the grey triangle and we looked and noticed that all of the pictures she had deleted were still there. We went into the settings and switched it so that pictures were again saving to the device instead of the SD card. She took some pictures and they were saving and later that night she deleted pictures again to make space and they stayed deleted. We are trying to find the lost grey pictures from the day the phone was acting up. I went into "my files" and looked on the SD card and they are not there. Are these pictures just gone? Any ideas on what to do or what exactly happened? Thanks
    01-09-2017 04:44 PM