I had a few messages from my son saved on my voicemail. Through a few phones I always had it. I have had a galaxy S5 now and still had them in my visual voicemail. They also for some reason were in my google playlist and also another music app. Yesterday I hit the archive button under the visual VM and lost them from everywhere. I have verizon btw. I have it set up to go to SD card if VM fills up. I checked deleted VM they aren't there. I found a few in a eml format that only opens in gmail with no text or links to read or listen. So I am not sure what those msgs are. I have done everything and can't find them. I even called my voicemail to try to find them. I have a few m VM msgs I found but not my son's I don't understand. Please if anyone knows how to find them I would be extremely grateful as it is all I have left of my son's voice. Ty
    01-12-2017 05:48 AM
    What carrier are you using?

Many voice mail systems only keep messages for a limited amount of time. If you need to keep the messages for long periods of time, you should save/export them to your phone, then backup the messages to your computer.
    01-12-2017 03:26 PM