Hello.
    I've been having this problem for 2 days now and I've tried everything possible and suggested on different websites even the ones on Google's support website.
    NOTHING WORKED.
    It makes me crazy. I have no idea what to do.
    Could anyone help? Could anyone give me an idea how to fix it?
    01-12-2017 05:25 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you stuck in the Setup Wizard? If so, can you try completing the setup on a different wi-fi network (like at your local cafe or library)?
    01-12-2017 08:36 PM
    Well, I've managed to sign in from another network and seemed to work just fine there, but once I arrived home and connected to our network Google Play Store wouldn't work properly. So I'm assuming it has something to do with our wi-fi network. I unplugged and after 30 seconds plugged back the router but that changed nothing. Right now I'm hoping that the problem is only here and that elsewhere it will work just fine.
    I could however install apps onto my phone by commencing the installation from the Play Store website on my PC, but I can't upgrade them.
    01-13-2017 05:23 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sometimes, for unclear reasons, Google servers don't work well over IPv6. Log into your router's settings (see the router manual to learn how) and disable IPv6 to see if that helps.

See here for other ideas: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    01-13-2017 08:48 PM
    Actually, I've found the solution among others who have the same internet provider. It turns out that they have to change something in the router and afterwards it will work well. I haven't been home for a while and the net went well anywhere else. So it's the providers fault.
    Solution: call the provider
    01-16-2017 01:29 PM