Any possibilitties to transfer call from voice mail to app?

A

AC Question

I have situation when I have bad gsm connection near my living room window and nowhere else in apartament, and some times connection lost for 5 minutes there also. I tryed to order few types of gsm enchancer, seems didn't worked or I should get much more stronger, but then is chanse get big fine because in norway it's illegal and with stronger enchancer I will reduce neighbours connection and they easly notice it.

So, I looking thing like while my phone is out of gsm range or with dead battery, call will go to app wich uses wifi. Is there any such app's on market? I mean if my phone out of gsm range, call automaticly forwarded to app like hangout or messanger or skype

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Depending on your network provider, you should be able to forward your calls to a different number if the phone isn't answered within a certain time or if the device is unavailable. If you could do that, get a Google number and use hangout dialer. This should allow what you are wanting to do. I may be wrong but best I can think of trying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2