Have a Samsung Galaxy 6 and use the calendar. How can I view that calendar on my home computer
    01-14-2017 03:35 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the stock Samsung Calendar app? If so, which account are your events being entered into? If it's your Google account, then they should sync automatically to your Google Calendar in the cloud, and you can see them at calendar.google.com. This is the best way to approach it, because your events are easily accessible anywhere, and they're also safe in the cloud in case something happens to the phone.

If they're entered into your Samsung account, then they get backed up to your Samsung account, but I don't believe there's an easy way to see them on your computer. If they're entered into the local Phone account, then they don't get backed up anywhere automatically -- you have to back them up manually. This is the worst place to enter your events, and unfortunately it is sometimes the default.

If your events are entered into your Phone account, you can try exporting the calendar to an iCal file, then import that into your Google Calendar.
    01-14-2017 05:29 PM