how do you turn off screencast twc will mot work with it on

A

AC Question

A pop up tells me to (turn off screencasting feature) on my 4.4 Z android . No Can Do

I don't have (screencast) feature on my android. So, how do I turn it Off so I can continue watching a (TWC) movie or show?

Hyler howard

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
A pop up on my 4.4.2 Z android tells me to (turn off screen casting feature.

I can't watch TWC shows unless I turn off something called (screen casting). I checked with TWC co. All they could tell me was to go through a chrome app. I can't click on anything that can help me turn off (screen casting). Can you help?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: A pop up tells me to (turn off screencasting feature) on my 4.4 Z android . No Can Do

Welcome to Android Central! Which phones do you have?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Pull down your notification shade, then the quick settings panel (or pull down with 2 fingers on the notification shade) and look for the Cast button. Tap that to turn it of..

This is based on my Nexus 6P, your phone may vary.

LadyK29

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
I have a ZTE Zmax and I want to watch Live TV on the TWC App. It tells me also to turn off screen casting. Well I went to my settings but it's not on. So I clicked it, and still it says the same thing.

Pdevries27

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
Solved Re: A pop up tells me to (turn off screencasting feature) on my 4.4 Z android . No Can Do

I have a Kyocera c6745 and I can't turn screen casting off to watch my TWC TV app as well

Last edited:

CrimsonGlyph

Feb 8, 2017
Visit site
ZTE ZMax 2 with same issue. I've never even turned screen casting on before. The app doesn't let me do anything, and there is no option in the app to turn it off.

It's an entirely useless app right now.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
It's not the app where you have the option to turn screen casting off. Look at the screenshot I posted earlier, there's possibly a "cast" icon in your quick settings area of your notification shade and that is turned on.

CrimsonGlyph

Feb 8, 2017
Visit site
It's not the app where you have the option to turn screen casting off. Look at the screenshot I posted earlier, there's possibly a "cast" icon in your quick settings area of your notification shade and that is turned on.

My drop-down menu looks nothing like that, though. I don't have that option. I don't have a screen casting option anywhere on my phone. The only time I can cast to a device is on YouTube or another app that allows it.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
It's possible it's hidden by default. Do you have a pencil you can tap on when you have the quick settings displayed? If so, tap it, this turns on edit mode and allows you to hide or show icons.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670