Why is my browser redirected to go.padsdel.com....then somewhere else?

mikeinstlouis

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right forum or spot for this but my chrome browser on my Galaxy s7 edge is being redirected to go.padsel.com... then some other strange site.

I have tried clearing the cookies, cache and search data etc in chrome but no success.

I tried to run malwarebytes but that didn't do anything.

Once again, sorry if this is the wrong forum. If so, please direct me.

Thanks
Mikeinstlouis

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Open Chrome (either on your phone or desktop), go to its settings, then Privacy, then clear your browsing data "from the beginning of time." Include cookies and browsing history in the items to clear. Then see if the problem persists.

mikeinstlouis

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right forum or spot for this but my chrome browser on my Galaxy s7 edge is being redirected to go.padsel.com... then some other strange site.

I have tried clearing the cookies, cache and search data etc in chrome but no success.

I tried to run malwarebytes but that didn't do anything.

Once again, sorry if this is the wrong forum. If so, please direct me.

Thanks
Mikeinstlouis

I tried that yesterday but I only removed stuff from the last day. I did the same thing and removed it from the last week and it seems to be working better now. I'll keep trying that thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I had a similar problem some time ago using Chrome on my laptop. It was difficult to fix, but so far as I recall it was something in Tools. I don't recall having to clear the browser cache - that's my cache and I refuse to clear it except as a last resort - although that may be a fix.