I use Android 5.1.1
    I want to see the date and time texts were sent. (How useful is it to drive into mobile range and get a message saying ‘ring me in half an hour’ which could have been sent any time in the last 5 days since I was last in range, but it only tells me the time when I received it, which I already know?) The two apps I can see recommended on line to do this (SMS Sent Time and SMS Sent Time Fix) don’t seem to work for this version of Android, nor does the other solution I’ve seen online (holding down the text till the details appear, which include when it was received, which I already know, but not date/time sent). Does anyone have any solutions that work for my version of Android?
    01-19-2017 12:50 AM
    It's not to do with Android rather its more with your carrier if they support sent data.
    01-19-2017 01:03 AM
    Actually it is related to the version of Android. My carrier does provide the details of when the text was sent (or a call missed): if I get the text in a dumb phone this information is displayed. If I have Android 4.4.1 or less, I can use either of the aps SMS Sent Time and SMS Sent Time Fix to display date/time sent. These aps don't work in later versions of Android. All I can see is when the messages are received. I'm left knowing the carrier is providing the date/time sent information, but my phone won't display it. I need an ap which works with my version of Android.
    01-26-2017 06:18 PM