My Samsung S5's charger is starting to take a dump, sick of fooling with it all the time, I thought I would use my wife's old HTC One M9 phone. So I took the simcard out of my S5 installed it in the M9 not knowing ( because it is an AT&T phone, Now on the screen I get the "Tampered" "Locked" Security Warning on the screen. I honestly thought since they were both AT&T phones that it would be no biggie. So now I'm trying to figure out how to get it out of that screen...Do I need to download stuff to the computer or can push and hold a couple of buttons to get things back in order. I'm not super duper savvy, but I can work my way around...just smart enough to be stupid and get myself in trouble!...LOL! If you can help me that would be great, if not I totally understand and will continue on with my search of how to fix this damn thing.... thanks a million! Now it powers on, but all I get is the white HTC powered by android screen...I have held the power button down and the lights flash and then I release it, but all it does is power down for a second and then powers up to the white HTC screen...anything simple to fix it?
    01-19-2017 08:11 PM