Chrome browser history, specific time to the second of a webpage loading.

A

AC Question

Hi,

On PC if i want to see the exact time I opened a webpage according to my Chrome history, I have to use a third party application known as Chrome History View.

I've recently (today) had the unfortunate scam happen to me, whereby an advert has signed me up to a premium text subscription service, costing me £4.50 a week.

Obviously I've immediately contacted the company to complain, both the company direct and it's parent company. I've also contacted my phone company, who were useless.

I'll be contacting the PSA once I get a response I'm not happy with from the company in question i.e. they won't refund.

What I want to do is be able to prove beyond all reasonable doubt, that I could not have loaded their webpage and gone through the process of signing up to their subscription without it being automated (which it was).

When you go on their advert via wifi, it asks you to enter a mobile number and press a green button, which tells you you'll get a code by text to confirm you wish to continue.

I did not get this code.

I was on mobile data via a wifi hotspot (using a phone without a sim card).

I did not even see the website load, let alone have time to enter my mobile number.

It's purely impossible, via their own guidelines on how to sign up, for me to have done it accidentally. Of course, at the moment, it's a bit of my word vs theirs.

Is there a way for me to look at my web browser history on Android, showing the EXACT time to the second a webpage went through?

I know it all happened in less than 1 minute, because it shows to the minute when you sync data to your desktop history, but I need more, just so I can prove without doubt, these scummy so and so's tried to rob me (and so far, successfully have...)

Tom

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star