Hi guys,
    I have a Samsung j5 prime and my provider is Telstra. I got my phone recharged this morning and just went out somewhere. I attempted to use my data, but immediately got a text saying that my credit is under $0.01. I found this very strange considering that I have been using my houses wifi all day and have had mobile data turned off. I had only sent one text, and hadn't called anyone.

My dad also got his phone recharged today and isn't having any problems. I don't know what to do because I have also got background data restricted so it can't be using it. Can anyone help?
    01-24-2017 04:19 AM
    I have experienced similar problems - huge chunks of credit disappearing out of all proportion to actual mobile data usage - with one particular phone and SIM. The UK carrier was unhelpful despite repeated approaches by me, so that I am left not knowing whether there is a fault with the phone or the SIM. Nevertheless there isn't much you can do but to ask the carrier for an explanation.
    01-24-2017 06:02 AM
    Lots of luck with this. But, I'll say that charging your phone (if you mean electricity wise) should NOT be the issue here.
    belodion likes this.
    01-24-2017 08:03 AM
    Lots of luck with this. But, I'll say that charging your phone (if you mean electricity wise) should NOT be the issue here.
    Agreed, I don't think that's anything to do with it.

Sent from mTalk
    01-24-2017 08:06 AM