Gionee S6 Pro "Unfortunately, system UI has stopped." error.

rajendra karki

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
I have been getting an application error "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped." on my Gionee S6 Pro. I believe the UI was amigo or something and the OS was Marshmallow.
I just woke up to see this error, so I am not sure what caused it. I have tried wiping cache partition via recovery but the error is still there. Please help!! Thanks in advanced!

A

AC Question

HI, my name Jitendra i purchased Gionee S6s last month .pls help me.
I purchased my Gionee S6s from India but currently I am South Africa. Where should I contact to repair my mobile.As I purchased
it in last month it shouid be in warranty now.

junaiskk

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
"Unfortunately, System UI has stopped"

I have been getting an application error "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped." on my Gionee S6 s. I just woke up and saw this error, so I am not sure what caused it. I tried reboot and switched off the phone many times. still the problem exist and none of the other functions are working. Please help!! Thanks in advanced!

A

AC Question

application system UI has stopped working and i can't gain access into the phone

I just woke and i keep getting the error message above

Ajit Shukla

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
You need to reset your mobile to factory mode by following the instructions given below:

1. [1]Switch off your mobile

[2]Press power button and volume down button at the same time and keep pressing till a menu appears

[3]Select delete eMMC

[4]Wait till it boots up

[5]Follow the instruction that appear after a while
    [/LIST

NOTE: All your data will be lost.

chudi

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
Re: application system UI has stopped working and i can't gain access into the phone

My model is S6s. Gionee S6s and I have am having the same issue. Bought the phone just two days aga. Please, help

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
You need to reset your mobile to factory mode by following the instructions given below:

[2]Press power button and volume down button at the same time and keep pressing till a menu appears

[3]Select delete eMMC

[4]Wait till it boots up

[5]Follow the instruction that appear after a while
    [/LIST

NOTE: All your data will be lost.

1. Welcome. :)

Are you sure that this is the only fix? A succession of posts about the same thing in such a short time suggests that it may be a bug affecting many or all users of the device, and that a less drastic fix may be forthcoming from the manufacturer in a firmware update for example, once they become aware of it. So far as you know, are they aware of it?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Gionee S6 Pro "Unfortunately, system UI has stopped." error.

Same problem for me with gionee f103
I tried to do a factory reset with recovery but since we get internet conection the same problem come back

Welcome and thank you for the feedback. :)
Now we know that Factory Resetting is not necessarily the solution to the problem. That's a step forward.

Sent from mTalk

JMXHD Business

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
Re: application error unfortunately, system UI has stopped. My model number is gionee S+

[3]Select delete eMMC

[4]Wait till it boots up

[5]Follow the instruction that appear after a while[/LIST

NOTE: All your data will be lost.-

-------------------------------------------

Okay. So I also suffered this problem on my Gionee S6s. I tried all ways to bypass it but no way. I eventually had to clear eMMC as stated above.

NOW I FOUND THE FINAL SOLUTION. AFTER CLEARING YOU HAVE TO PREVENT GIONEE FROM SENDING YOU FIRMWARE UPDATES...IT IS THIS FIRMWARE UPDATES THAT CRASHES YOUR SYSTEM UI..

STEPS

1. After factory reset, open settings

2. Click on about phone.

3. Click on system updates

4. You will see three dots at the top right...Click on it.

5. Once you click, a popup comes up, click on settings (as shown in the popup)

6. By default, Upgrade by WLAN will be on..Turn it off.

7. Auto check for updates will be ON too. Switch it off. Restart your device and viola!

You're free from system UI crashes for lifetime!

Much love <3

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Gionee S6 Pro &quot;Unfortunately, system UI has stopped.&quot; error.

^ Welcome and thank you for your feedback. :)

That gives us another possible solution and is another step forward.

lordsam15

Jan 28, 2017
Visit site
My Gionee f130 ruining my life at the moment... the system UI stopped working and I have my bitcoin wallet on it with all my company fund... I have few days to transfer the fund to our partners. I am desperate. I can't lose my mobile wallet on it. I need help or I could lose my job and may end up in prison. Some please help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
This sounds very similar to a widespread issue on Samsung phones related to the latest Google app update. Try going to Settings>Apps, select the Google app, and Uninstall. This will only uninstall updates, and revert the app to the factory version.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams