"No results found for _" when entering address on Calendar app for map location

Lynne Marr

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I am using the Calendar app on my Samsung S7 Edge. When trying to enter the location of a given appointment, after pressing 'MAP' to show that location on the scheduled appointment I get a message stating "No results found for (given address)". The odd part is that the app uses Google Maps for this section but if I try to do a separate search using Google Maps itself I am able to find the address no problem. These addresses are in no way obscure. It is only through this app that I am running into this problem.
I have tried entering the address in a multitude of different ways to no avail. This occurs with more than one address, but not all. It will even work with other addresses that are on the same street as the one its giving me trouble with i.e. 258 Park Ave will not come up but 58 Park Ave will.
I am at a loss with this one. I found another post on this forum from a woman having the same issue with her Galaxy Note 2. Unfortunately, there was never a solution posted. I'm hoping I am not met with the same fate. Please help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt