Bricked ZTE Nubia Z5s

A

AC Question

What is chrome 55 it's on my phone and tablet.

I have a samsung galaxy s7 and a tab4. I'm not sure where to begin, I've had so many issues with both devices, search results that don't make sense, ip addresses that place me in a totally different state, not able to complete software updates, receiving emails and texts hours or days later than the time stamp, some texts not at all, the phone is basically useless if I can hear the caller they can't hear me or vice versa. I've been told by an at&t tech that 3 phones or more listed in my apps is normal and maybe it is. I just don't know what to believe anymore. Earlier I entered 'chrome url' in the browser and received the message that chrome stopped working. That's when I looked in the playstore and found chrome 55 and decided to Google it. Because I didn't receive a satisfactory answer I searched for it on android central. So that's why I'm asking. All of these occurrences and I'm so many more I haven't even mentioned have happening frequently since November. I so hope that someone can help me understand what's going on. Thanks in advance for reading this and for any insight you can offer.

A

AC Question

How can GS7 change settings like manual updates to auto update or enable apps I disabled?

That's only a few of the issues I am experiencing with these devices. I posted a question earlier this morning asking about Chrome 55 and was worried I was not precise enough or this is yet another example of the problems I am having with my tablet and phone. Ive tried to see if anyone has responded at least 10 times but was only able to actually locate the question twice. At first i tried online and when that was not working i downloaded the app. The app doesnt even list a Q&A on the menu and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to. I have a samsung galaxy s7 and a tab4. I'm not sure where to begin, I've had so many issues with both devices, search results that don't make sense, ip addresses that place me in a totally different state, incomplete software updates, receiving groupings of emails and texts hours or days later than the time stamp, some texts not at all. The phone is basically useless if I can hear the caller they can't hear me or vice versa. I've been told by an at&t tech that 3 phones or more listed in my apps is normal and maybe it is. I just don't know what to believe anymore. Earlier I entered 'chrome url' in the browser and received the message that chrome stopped working. That's when I looked in the playstore and found chrome 55 and decided to Google it. Because I didn't receive a satisfactory answer I searched for it on android central. So that's why I'm asking. All of these occurrences and I'm so many more I haven't even mentioned have happening frequently since November. I so hope that someone can help me understand what's going on. Thanks in advance for reading this and for any insight you can give.

I would like to add screenshots but can't because I am unable to log in at Android Central. You see everytime I set up an email or an account I can rarely access it after the initial setup because my password and/or username changes.

A

AC Question

Hello!
I have quite a big problem with my Nubia Z5s phone. After trying to flash a new ROM, the phone started to get stuck on displaying the logo (after an initial slideshow and sound). Moreover, trying to access Recovery Mode results in a very weird graphic glitch (similar to how a broken screen looks), and the phone then shuts down. I am also unable to do anything with ADB, as the phone is recognized only as flash memory.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Wojtek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma