I recently brought a galaxy s7 set it up with my vodafone simcard and away i went everything was perfect! Then not even 24hrs later i dropped it smashing the front screen i went and had the screen replaced and now My galaxy s7 network is set on global and i have no network signal and when i try to change it to LTE / CDMA its coming up with attention searching for LTE/CDMA and when i select OK it just goes away and nothing changes and when i select LTE / GSM / UTMS its coming up with attention searching for and when i select OK it comes up with system select aotomatic or manual when i choose automatic it again dissapears and nothing changes when i select manual it opens network operators and gives the option of search networks or select automatically. When i select search network, error while searching for networks pops up or if i touch select automatically, unable to connect try later pops up!
    Is there another way i can change the network or get around this??
    01-31-2017 08:10 AM
    Before we go any further, are you sure that the drop did not also do other damage than that to the screen?
    01-31-2017 08:27 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I agree -- it's possible the cell radio or antenna was also damaged.
    01-31-2017 12:11 PM