Moto 360 sport "calling setup" notification

kill4food

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I woke up this morning and I had a notification on my moto 360 sport that says "calling setup". When I swipe right it shows an arrow saying "open calling settings". When I click on it nothing happens. Is there some setting I have to enable on the phone itself?

Marcos Inscoe

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I got the same notification this morning and the same thing happens. Swipe left and nothing happens. I do use Verizons texting and that did get an update last night. Maybe it has something to do with it? Is everyone on Verizon?

Guard LLama

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I woke up this morning and I had a notification on my moto 360 sport that says "calling setup". When I swipe right it shows an arrow saying "open calling settings". When I click on it nothing happens. Is there some setting I have to enable on the phone itself?

Same problem here as well. Been happening ever since I updated my Note 5 last night.

Kathleen W

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
Me too,same thing...watch keeps saying "Calling Setup" and swipe left to set up calling, then when I do that, it says "Open Calling Setup" but then nothing happens. Also when I go into settings, Permissions, everything there seems to be already enabled.

greg1961

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
Since the latest update to verizon+ I have the same issue. On my Moto 360 2 I Keep getting the Swipe Left to setup calling. When I touch the check mark nothing happens. Verizon, please fix!

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Having the same problem here with my Gen-2, Verizon, LGV10. I added Message+ to my "blocked app notifications" list in android wear on the phone and this seems to have killed it for the last 2-3 days. But now I do not always get Message+ notifications on my watch. So as of this morning I have deleted Message+ from the "blocked app notifications" list on my phone.

Need to go into settings. Then to Permission, give permission to messaging, phone into each and enable the permission. Hope that helps

What does "phone into each and enable the permission" mean?

FWIW, as of this morning I have message+ permissions enabled.

jonasmckee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
so i did a factory reset and all was great UNTIL i recieved my first text.. i immedaitely got the nagging message again.. then moments later got that text free from verizon, tellling me that my moto 360 now has access...
after the factory reset i again went to permissions "Message+" and "My Verizon" and enabled all (all were disabled after factory reset)
If i block this app wont i still get get texts via the built in samsung app?

UPDATE!! no texts after blocking.. Fail Verizon!