How can I get active app' symbols like iOS?

A

AC Question

On ios the clock and calendar app' symbols show the actual date and time.Can the Android symbols be activated in the same way?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe so, BUT you can get a homscreen widget with this info. Also for other stuff such as weather, a news feed, and twitter or facebook feeds. :) Depending on your launcher, you can normally press on a blankspot on any homescreen to see the widgets menu/options. :)

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I agree with pkcable, widgets are your best option to display this kind of information. Also, there are dynamic icon packs, like Moonshine, that will display the date in your calendar shortcut, but you'll need to use a third party launcher to make them work.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe so, BUT you can get a homscreen widget with this info. Also for other stuff such as weather, a news feed, and twitter or facebook feeds. :) Depending on your launcher, you can normally press on a blankspot on any homescreen to see the widgets menu/options. :)

I agree with pkcable, widgets are your best option to display this kind of information. Also, there are dynamic icon packs, like Moonshine, that will display the date in your calendar shortcut, but you'll need to use a third party launcher to make them work.

Combining for best "best answer" lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37