Hey guys, I have a LG G4 and it's begun to bootloop. I'm sending it into repairs soon but I have contacts and some pictures I want to backup before I send it in. (It gets reset during the repair).
    I just want a select amount of pictures 100-200 which I want to just select to upload to google photos, and then move my contacts to my SIM card. That's it. The rest can go. But my phone won't turn on (obviously).

Is there ANY way I can get my phone to turn on and stay on for JUST 20 minutes. PLEASE HELP. I'd honestly love you forever. Thanks!

(I've tried the freezer method and it turned my phone on for about a minute untouched, but as soon as I start to select which photos to back up, it just freezes and turns off).

Would there maybe also be a way to connect my phone to a PC even if it won't turn off?? Thanks
    02-04-2017 11:45 PM
    Hey guys, I have a LG G4 and it's begun to bootloop. I'm sending it into repairs soon but I have contacts and some pictures I want to backup before I send it in. (It gets reset during the repair).
    I just want a select amount of pictures 100-200 which I want to just select to upload to google photos, and then move my contacts to my SIM card. That's it. The rest can go. But my phone won't turn on (obviously).

Is there ANY way I can get my phone to turn on and stay on for JUST 20 minutes. PLEASE HELP. I'd honestly love you forever. Thanks!

(I've tried the freezer method and it turned my phone on for about a minute untouched, but as soon as I start to select which photos to back up, it just freezes and turns off).

Would there maybe also be a way to connect my phone to a PC even if it won't turn off?? Thanks
    My buddy did manage to get his to turn on for a few hours when his had bootloop, I believe he used the wishful thinking method...
    .But really he just got lucky and managed to save some important things. I hope you could have the same luck.
    02-05-2017 12:15 AM
    When my G4 shat the bed I was never able to get it to stay on long enough to pull a few files off of it.

Good luck, and if you find a way please be sure to share it!
    Tim1954 likes this.
    02-05-2017 12:47 AM
    Hey man, I found a way to get files off your phone.

Basically search up the hairdryer heating solution and follow it.

Here I made a post:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/g4/...files-t3554469
    02-10-2017 10:02 PM
    Mine has just gone in the ways of the wind. Luckily I have everything on the SD card. And I have a spare older phone
    07-23-2017 03:09 AM
    This is why I love SD cards!
    07-23-2017 04:32 AM