only thing that happens is the battery with the lightening bolt blinks why!? help me fix this please my Samsung galaxy S5 was working fine until I took the battery out and put a sim card into it then I put the battery back in and because it didn't do anything I thought maybe it died but then I plugged it into two different outlets with two different usb charging blocks it only blinked the battery with the lightening bolt at me so I tried plugging it into my laptop still the same thing. I have tried pressing and holding simultaneously the power button with the volume up key nothing happened I tried pressing and holding the power button with the volume down button nothing happened so then I tried the home button with the volume up key and I tried the home with the volume down again nothing I even tried holding down the volume up with volume down and power button nothing then I held the power button with volume down and home again nothing still same blinking battery with the lightening bolt. someone please help me!!!what did I do!!?? how do I fix it? I have looked everywhere and for hours now
    02-07-2017 03:07 AM