This App I have say it would like to have offline access. When I press allow it keeps popping up?

A

AC Question

On an app I have its says google would like to have offline access, when I press allow it pops up again and I keep pressing accept, I do not know why this is happening. I have tried clearing the cache of google play games and the cache and data of the google play store, but it doesn't work. I have even tried restarting my device but nothing happens. I also tried removing my account and re-adding it. A reply ASAP would help a lot.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Clearing the cache of Google Play Games and the cache/data of Google Play Store shouldn't cause any problems. You should also be able to clear data from Google Play Games, since it should just resync with your Google account in the cloud. If you haven't already tried clearing the data for Play Games, try that.

Also try wiping the system cache partition, if you haven't already: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-27393

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you saying that you wiped the cache partition and it didn't help, or that you couldn't successfully wipe the cache?

When you say developer console, do you mean the Developer Options?

Foxdotdude

Feb 8, 2017
Visit site
I cleared the cache partition and it didn't work. I have no idea what I was talking about when I said developer console. But today, I got a message asking dor a sign in request for my email, I clicked on it and it sent me to google play services, where it asked me once wgain, even though I was not in the app nba live mobile, if I would allow offline access for Nba live mobile, once again I pressed accept and it popped up again, the second time I pressed it it crashed, I do not know what happened, I tried clearing the data and the cache of google play services but it didn't work.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
First, make sure everything is running normally after the uninstall. Then reinstall it from Google Play, and see if the problem happens again.

I'm not sure how much of this is due to clearing the data. I would guess that it shouldn't lead to you being stuck in this situation -- it should just be like starting from square one with the game, as if you had never installed it before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15