Hi All,

Situation: I have a mobile phone in my company that is secured by a MDM platform(Mobile Iron). Kiosk mode is enabled(thus only approved applications is accesssible), reset/wipe factory settings was disabled from the MDM.

One day the wifi of the phone is not connecting, and i am unable to exit from kiosk mode, communication from the MDM platform is being cut as need wifi access to communicate. I tried to do a recovery, reset/wipe but was denied.

Also, i have sent back my phone to SAMSUNG for flashing and they came back to me saying that it is not possible as the MDM is blocking.

I have also approach the vendor of MDM but none of the solution works.

Questions: Is there any solutions or way i could access into the root of android and connect to the wifi so i can communicate with the MDM again. Or reset the phone bypassing the MDM.
    02-09-2017 01:53 AM
    I'm going to say upfront that no one here will assist in bypassing any security feature. You need to talk to your IT department. If you are IT, then you need to work it out with MDM. If Samsung can't/won't touch the phone, then that should tell you something.
    02-09-2017 02:22 AM