S-Pen pressure sensitivity not working on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition

A

AC Question

Hi, So I just got a refurbished Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition off of Groupon. It came, and I set it up, and downloaded and installed Autodesk Sketchbook. Problem is, no matter how much pressure I put on the pen, light or hard, the thickness of the line I'm drawing remains the same. It only thins out when I move the pen across the screen fast. So I downloaded and installed MediBang Paint onto my tablet, same thing, no pressure sensitivity. I even used the default Samsung screen writer and there's no pressure sensitivity on that either. Is there any way I can fix this? Is it a problem with the screen or the pen or something else? Is this my punishment for buying refurbished off of Groupon? I was told that the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition had pressure sensitivity...

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Depends on the app... and sometimes only works with the "pencil" tool. In Sketchbook, the effect is not so much wider, but darker... same with Artflow. Try installing Markers and testing with that... pen lines will get wider with more pressure. Works fine on my Note 10.1 2014.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12