Torn between two options for my upgrade.

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys and girls! Quick question and I'd love everyone's input. I've used Samsung phones now for what seems like forever. But recently I've been hearing a lot of good things about the LG V20. Now my upgrade is in March, and I'm currently using a galaxy s7, should I wait for the s7 in April sometime, or should I take the plunge and try out the V20. I don't really ha E any special needs that I use my phone for, just like cool *** technology lol. So if anyone could help steer me in the right direction that would be great! Thank you

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Ah Tony, that's a loaded question. It's really up to you mate, if you want to try something new? Stay with the familiar? The S8 promises to be an outstanding bit of kit, personally I'm going for that cos it's easier just to transfer all my stuff to the new phone...
You can't go wrong either way really.. 😎

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Ah Tony, that's a loaded question. It's really up to you mate, if you want to try something new? Stay with the familiar? The S8 promises to be an outstanding bit of kit, personally I'm going for that cos it's easier just to transfer all my stuff to the new phone...
You can't go wrong either way really.. 😎

I know exactly what you mean to just transfer over. But it's like I wanna stick to what I know and I want the new phone with that new phone smell! Buuuuuut lol I got an itch that after all these years maybe I wanna change things up a bit. Uggghhh it's very frustrating lol. Also the v20 is pretty old already right? Like 6 months or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12