I was clearing my internal storage from my Samsung but unfortunately i accidentally uninstalled Hospital Nightmares.I did go on Google Play but i can't find it.If anyone can put my mind at ease i would be greatfull.Does the game creators have a email address so i can ask them just incase nobody can answer my questions?
    02-10-2017 04:13 PM
    The developer of that game was ATG Studios, but I can't find anything about them on the web. So it's likely that they went under.

There's a chance you could still find it if you open your Google Play Store, go to My Apps, then All, and scroll through everything. If you don't see it there, then you'd have to look for an apk file on the web, but be very careful, because installing apk files from the web is a good way to get malware.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-10-2017 05:56 PM
    02-11-2017 07:09 AM
    That link's invalid for me. It says, "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server." Does it actually show you something on your browser? Are you sure it's not a cached page?
    02-12-2017 03:07 AM
    Strange i checked my purchases & My Wishlist as every app i buy i put on my Wishlist on my account on Google Play & no Hospital Nightmares was found.What annoys me the most is they made £12.30 out of me.Mind i flagged the app on Google Play other objections i selected so wether that had something to do with the app suddenly vanishing from Google Play is another question. These app developers that go under the people who buy their apps should be refunded by Google as we can never get their apps back onto our devices once you uninstall them.1 question that bothers me in all this because they charged £12.30 for Hospital Nightmares why would they go under? They probably made a lot off profit from that sky high price.App developers that charge rip-off prices are guaranteed not to survive for long on Google Play figured that 1 out.
    02-13-2017 05:02 PM
    I wish I could tell you why, but companies go out of business all the time. Maybe they didn't get enough revenue to cover their costs. Maybe they mismanaged their finances. Maybe they just got tired of the business.
    Christopher Worthy likes this.
    02-14-2017 03:22 AM