Why wont my samsung G3 allow me into my own gallery??!!

A

AC Question

I have the Samsung G3. first I was trying to upload a picture through messenger on Facebook .. And it asks "allow messenger to access photos, media, and files" I click allow, then it says "screen overlay detected" "to Chang this permission you first have to turn off screen overlay from settings>apps" so it takes me to settings where it says "draw over other apps" the screen overlay is already off!! So I try tempering with it and decide to click the 3 little dots in the upper right and clicked "reset app preferences" wondering if something edited was stopping it. NOW the ONLY thing I can't get into is my very own GALLERY.......... It tells me the same thing........ "No permissions. Allow gallery to access: -storage. It tells me "go to settings > apps > gallery > permissions to allow.
It gives me the option to go to "settings" I click and it takes me to " app permissions for gallery > storage and gives me an option to turn on "storage" but doesn't. Then it tells me again "screen overlay detected" to change permission I first have to turn off screen overlay through settings > apps" I click open. And it take me back to the setting "draw over other apps" and I click gallery and it's already off!!!! I don't understand this loop. And have tried everything thought the phone withought hitting anymore silly buttons because all I clicked was "reset app preferences" from the 3 dots in the upper right in the "overdraw apps menu" and now the ONLY thing It wont let me into is gallery! Why is this a ridiculous loop???!!! Can someone help .... It should be straight forward but something is wrong here!! 😥 android verion 6.0 Samsung G3 please help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12