How can I report naps on S Health?

A

AC Question

Typical get only 4-5 hours sleep at night but frequently get 2-3 hour naps in afternoon /evening. I have tried to add naps to S Health sleep tracker but have had no success. How can I do this?

Bus boy

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
Typical get only 4-5 hours sleep at night but frequently get 2-3 hour naps in afternoon /evening. I have tried to add naps to S Health sleep tracker but have had no success. How can I do this?

We understand from your email that you would like to know how to record more than one sleep per night/day within the S Health application.

To do so, please access S Health, go to the Sleep section and tap on "Record Manually".

Enter the first sleep interval (the hours you slept) and then tap again on "Record manually" and select the next sleep interval (the hours you slept). If there are more sleep intervals, you can add the next one using the same method.

When you look at the Track, you will see that during the time you were awake, there is a white space showing on the Graph. On the top, you will see the total amount of time slept (the sum of the hours slept during the intervals).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800