I have a Galaxy Note 5 with AT&T. For some reason, it will not let me make video calls. I get a message saying, this person is unable to use video call, making voice call... something like that. I read on the AT&T website the video camera icon needs to be colored not gray. How do I fix this? The person I am trying to connect with has AT&T as well.
    02-14-2017 01:09 AM
    I have a Galaxy Note 5 with AT&T. For some reason, it will not let me make video calls. I get a message saying, this person is unable to use video call, making voice call... something like that. I read on the AT&T website the video camera icon needs to be colored not gray. How do I fix this? The person I am trying to connect with has AT&T as well.
    Welcome to Android Central. Is video calling included in your plan? Does the device owned by the person you are trying to call support video calling? If so, is that feature enabled on their device? Does video calling work if you try calling someone else, or is this person the only one you are having the issue with?

If yes to all of the above, you might try reaching out to AT&T'S tech support.
    02-14-2017 08:33 AM