I have a brand new Galaxy Tab A. When I enable bluetooth and click on "scan" it will detect my old Galaxy S3 phone almost instantly but it does not see my 2012 Sante Fe.

My Galaxy S3 phone connects to my Sante Fe very quickly and I never have any problems.

I tried a few different things such as turning off the bluetooth on my S3 phone and then turned bluetooth off/on on my car. I wanted to make sure the car was not holding the S3 connection and not allowing new connections. This did not help. The car still failed to see the Tab A.

Why won't my Galaxy Tab A connect to car via Bluetooth? Any suggestions?

Post your reply here or email to: [removed by moderator]

Thank you.
    02-15-2017 12:18 PM
    Firstly, it's not suggested to post your email address in an open forum. We do welcome you to join us to continue the discussion though. See below.

Second, it's possible the car is looking specifically for a device to connect with a "phone" profile, the Tab A will not have that as it doesn't have phone call capability.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    02-15-2017 03:05 PM