How can I stop someone from getting into my web browser and figure accounts?

richardlh1231

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
I'm hoping I'm at the right place to ask questions about this very strange situation but our neighbor moved in August and I kind of figured out that he was in our accounts but didn't know what to make of it and also at times just in disbelief. So he moved in August and in our google location history it was showing an address a couple of miles from our home and it kept popping up, the same address so I finally searched our neighbors name to see if anything showed up as far as different phone numbers and possibly his new address and when I saw his new address was the same as the address in our web browser I realized we're in trouble. How can I get him out or prove its him by his IP address, or how do I get his IP address? There's so much more that this man has done to stalk us online and he even gotten angry when I googled his name in November and showed up at our home and ripped Halloween decorations off our garage door. We only know him as living across the street and my husband has talked to from time to time but I have never. He's married, 2 kids and I'm asked all the time why is he doing the but Idk and whatever it is isn't going to me sense for for all he's doing. I'm afraid and he's not going away because he was just out in front of our home last Fri night at almost midnight laying on his horn for over a min and I just checked and it's showing he's in our account as I write this. The police SD I need proof but I don't really know how.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean by "he's in our account"? Where are you seeing him? On your network? Do you have your router password protected... with a strong password and encryption? If you're seeing him on your wireless connection, do you see his MAC address, or any MAC address that doesn't belong to a device you or your spouse personally use? Are you using MAC filtering?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21