A week and a half ago I got a Samsung Galaxy S6. I put on an app that I was using on my old Moto to help me sleep, called Relax Rain. But now I have discovered that when I try to run Relax Rain overnight, it will turn off after three hours or so (which wakes me up). I have disabled it in the power saver settings, made sure it has all permissions, checked to be sure there is enough RAM before I sleep (usually 800mb - 1GB free) and tried reinstalling the app also. I tried another rain noise app just in case and it too was turned off. Oddly enough, it doesn't completely shut them down as when I pick up the phone the app is still on the screen, but I have to press play again to make the noise start. Odder still, while it routinely shuts off at around 2:30-3:00 AM (after starting it up at midnight), when I press play again at that point it will stay on until 8AM, so it isn't shutting off at regular intervals. I contacted the developer of the first app and he said it was an issue that happened on certain Samsung devices and is trying to help resolve it, but so far nothing has worked.

Anyone have similar problems and might have ideas that I can try? I really need this app to sleep. Could it be a problem that I generally charge it overnight also?
    02-17-2017 10:23 AM