Help with my ZTE

ToddWisconsin

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
OK..I usually am a reader of these forums...Fairly tech savvy.. But not into ROMs..So here is my predicament..I have a ZTE Max duo that is branded with Total Wireless..A few days ago I was in the service menu.. Just checking things out..And I clicked on the 3 dots..And the select Bands out of curiosity..A window showed up and Select Band 6 displayed... The only band available.. So I clicked on it to close the window.. And NOW... No matter what I do..I can ONLY get Data to work..NO CELL SERVICE.. I bought another phone... Because all attempts too fix it failed with ZTE ...And Total Wireless.. Total is sending a new SIM..Because they couldn't activate it.. Just stays in ROAMING...I CAREFULLY looked at the replacement phone and matched ALL the tower settings in the service menu.. But it still would not work... Does anybody have any ideas on how to get this phone to work with Total Wireless again? It's only 1 month old and I fear I may have Bricked it as a PhONE... But the has to be a way to get it to work again..I have performed a factory reset.. But even that didn't work...Any ideas ??

ToddWisconsin

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
A litle more info... Is a Verizon based phone... The only band that came up was GSM/udma band 6.. When I hit that button it said successful.. And that's when things quit working..I played with some of the other radio settings / LTE/GSM... And with some of them I can get the data to work correctly... The new working phone lists LTE/CDMA auto prl as the setting.. But when we tried to activate it again.. It just stayed in the " roaming" mode.. Is there any way to reset this radio so it works again. ?