Which Should I Buy: LG V20 or Huawei Mate 9?

mizbeckyz0818

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking to buy a new phone and I can't choose between the V20 or the Mate 9. I use my phone to watch Netflix/YouTube, listen to Spotify, a lot of Facebook/Instagram, and some gaming. To me, the most important feature would have to be the camera. I have two kids so I take a lot of photos and video. The ability to take good low light pictures would be something that I would want. Having a phone with a great battery life would be a bonus since I use my phone heavily throughout the day. I live in California and while I have AT&T, I'm considering going to T-Mobile. I would greatly appreciate any help to break this tie. :)

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm biased since I have a V20. It has a great camera, however some people aren't happy with it in automode. I am and don't have any issues.
I recommend going over to the LG V20 Subforum and checking out the photos and discussions.

croaker68

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking to buy a new phone and I can't choose between the V20 or the Mate 9. I use my phone to watch Netflix/YouTube, listen to Spotify, a lot of Facebook/Instagram, and some gaming. To me, the most important feature would have to be the camera. I have two kids so I take a lot of photos and video. The ability to take good low light pictures would be something that I would want. Having a phone with a great battery life would be a bonus since I use my phone heavily throughout the day. I live in California and while I have AT&T, I'm considering going to T-Mobile. I would greatly appreciate any help to break this tie. :)
If you stick with AT&T they have the v20 for half price now on the next plan so like 13 a month for 30 or 17 a month for 24. If you get one you can also get the lg sport watch for 49 so it's a good deal if you were thinking about getting a smart watch. Also they give you the lg x 8 pad for free if you will pay the $10 a month for data for 2 years.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma