Samsung Pay- Failed to connect to server- s7 edge

A

AC Question

For close to a week, now, I haven't been able to use my Samsung Pay. Neither finger print nor my pin activates any of the cards I have loaded to use. I noticed it the first time trying to use a gift card at Gamestop but I haven't been able to use any of the cards I have on there.
Then, when I try to load the rewards section, I get an error that says 'Failed to connect to server. Try again later.'
I tried finding a solution online but only came across people having trouble loading cards and one person that said try turning wifi off and only having data on (which didn't work). I've been getting that error message since yesterday.
Is Samsung Pay down right now or is it an issue with my device. The timing is a little frustratingredients too, since I only have a couple days to make 4 more purchases with it time retain my Gold rewards status and I'll admit I'll be a little salty if I drop down to Silver missing by so few (especially since I could have used it twice yesterday if it was working).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois