Why are there no Nokia Android forums?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
As you said, the phone was just announced today. The new forum design went live on Friday, with some bugs yet to be worked out, the forum team is busy working on those. Also, there some phones/devices that don't have dedicated sections

NYVET

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Nokia screwed the pooch if you ask me. I LOVED Nokia until smartphones came on the market, then they went to Windows (or as I call it WinBlows), and left many a loyal fan behind. I really think they could have been where Samsung is today, but it's way too little, way too late. It's always a shame when you are left to wonder what could have been...

Having said that, I'll definitely look at them, and watch to see if they get it right. If they can put something out that is as good or better than Samsung, I'll be willing to consider a switch, but it would still be a hard sell, as I find nothing to dislike about Samsung.

anon(9485947)

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Nokia screwed the pooch if you ask me. I LOVED Nokia until smartphones came on the market, then they went to Windows (or as I call it WinBlows), and left many a loyal fan behind. I really think they could have been where Samsung is today, but it's way too little, way too late. It's always a shame when you are left to wonder what could have been...

Having said that, I'll definitely look at them, and watch to see if they get it right. If they can put something out that is as good or better than Samsung, I'll be willing to consider a switch, but it would still be a hard sell, as I find nothing to dislike about Samsung.
Ok... Symbian s6o was definitely a smartphone operating system, despite what any apple revisionist may tell you.

Once you get past the logo, I'm not sure how much Nokia DNA is in the devices... So is this really even the return of Nokia?