Quick Settings on the Notification bar is gone

A

AC Question

Hi, so i have an Axon 7 (i have 7.0 on my phone)
Just today I've noticed the quick settings bars and pull down menu for those quick settings are gone, there is just a black space where they used to be. The edit option comes up when I pull it down. I tap that and the Quick settings icons show up but i am not able to do anything with them. I've tried restarting and shutting off and just leaving it but they still don't show up. This is the first time this has happened and I've had this android version since Feb. 2nd
Would anyone possibly know how to fix this? Or even know why this happens so i can go from there?
Any help at all would be extremely helpful

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. You say they show up when you tap edit. If you long-press on one there can you drag it back into the bar where you want it? Sounds like they all got removed somehow and you just need to re-add them.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

niboRasooR

May 11, 2019
Visit site
I found out that in the edit view changing the order of the icons may help. Keep rearranging and sooner or later an icon or two will appear. Then keep the icon that is now the last icon visible last and stack up other icons before it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci