I have purchased 2 batteries from amazon.com that claim to be OEM. They worked good at first and then stopped holding a charge after a couple months. I use my phone lightly and always use my OEM charger and OEM USB cable.

Anyone know a good supplier of replacement batteries for this phone? or, should i bite the bullet and pay the $40.42 for one from samsungparts.com?

Thank you for any input you have.
    03-01-2017 07:11 PM
    Hi, I would suggest 'biting the bullet' and buying direct, that way you'll have some sort of warranty if the battery fails after a few months.
    03-02-2017 02:45 AM
    Yep. Listen to the man..
    the tall guy likes this.
    03-02-2017 02:59 AM
    Thanks for the quick response you guys.

I guess you get what you pay for, right?

I left a 1 star review on my most recent battery purchase on Amazon.com. The seller quickly responded, offering me a replacement. I am going to take them up on their offer, i'm just not convinced the replacement will be any better than the first.

One thing i am confident about is that the users and developers here at Androidcentral.com will always be there to help me with questions regarding my android mobile devices.. Thank you very much!
    the tall guy likes this.
    03-02-2017 05:41 PM
    Thanks for the quick response you guys.

I guess you get what you pay for, right?

I left a 1 star review on my most recent battery purchase on Amazon.com. The seller quickly responded, offering me a replacement. I am going to take them up on their offer, i'm just not convinced the replacement will be any better than the first.

One thing i am confident about is that the users and developers here at Androidcentral.com will always be there to help me with questions regarding my android mobile devices.. Thank you very much!
    Hey and welcome to Android Central. Yip we'll be here if you need further help
    03-03-2017 12:53 AM