Is it possible to connect my MetroPCS LG K7 to my HD TV with HDMI adapter usb without Chromecast?

A

AC Question

after digging on the internet and getting conflicting answers especially the people that sell the cables is it mkl slimport according to my investigating none of the above it is not going to happen you guys out here know the tips and tricks want to mirror my phone to my Samsung HD tv without Chromecast ... Metro PCS sucks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm afraid you won't be able to connect with a cable. It doesn't look like the K7 supports SlimPort, which is the standard that LG has used in recent years: SlimPort supported devices. The other standard is MHL, but only a few much older LG phones supported that.

joe mama2

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm afraid you won't be able to connect with a cable. It doesn't look like the K7 supports SlimPort, which is the standard that LG has used in recent years: SlimPort supported devices. The other standard is MHL, but only a few much older LG phones supported that.

Thanks for that info I found this on YouTube this is what I meant when I said conflicting
https://youtu.be/-vGn8mVQJIw

joe mama2

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
I apologize B Diddy about your reply to my post the m KL method does not work or any other method so my alternative was to purchase Chromecast @34 bucks and every feature works cast anything on my screen to my HD TV using my MetroPCS LG K7 ms330 the above video was 98% accurate because of the app that he selected... he should have selected Google home app thank you again you get 50% any of my tech questions the other 50% goes to YouTube thank you BD