Anoying pop up when recording audio (Huawei P8 lite)

A

AC Question

Every time I use an app which records audio (Snapchat, Shazam, even the video camera) a pop up saying the following appears:
(insert app name here) is currently recording audio.com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox:interactor will not be able to record right now.

MarkyD-UK

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
Every time I use an app which records audio (Snapchat, Shazam, even the video camera) a pop up saying the following appears:
(insert app name here) is currently recording audio.com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox:interactor will not be able to record right now.

Same here. Only solution I have is to turn off ok google detection on any screen.

GF Wong

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Having this problem too on my Huawei Mate 9. Clearing cache didn't help. Wiping cache partition didn't help either. I think this problem only popped up after the recent Google app update.

Johann Castaneda

Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
Is there any other solution than disabling the OK Google function? It is quite helpful but this error message is annoying as hell. I can't use facetime or videocalls on whatsapp with my Honor X5. Please help! :-:-:confused:

Dope Yogurt

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
I had this problem to with my honor 8. I found that if you go to apps, Google (not chrome but the one that you use to search things) and go notifications and turn them off, it doesn't really effect you and the pop up stops coming

Jiri Matus

Apr 10, 2017
Visit site
Re: Anoying pop up when recording audio

Hi,
I have HONOR 7 (NEM-L21) and I just have disabled the
SETTINGS / APPS / GOOGLE APP / NOTIFICATIONS / LOCK SCREEN
and this fu..ing annoying msg is gone.
UPDATE:
its back :-( nothing helps

Last edited:

gr33n3gg

Sep 18, 2018
Visit site
This works.
On Huawei P9
Settings - Advanced Settings - Security - Apps with Usage Access - Google - (I) - Permissions - Microphone

In addition to sometimes video blocked I had an interesting experience while on a whatsapp voice call I switched away from call leaving it on in background and a very annoying pop up repeatedly popped up every few seconds, had to keep cancelling it.

I revoked the microphone permission for Google App. The pop up doesn't come anymore. Still need to check if it will affect normal google search and its voice related functions.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87