Tumblr App won't Load the feed or search feature on Galaxy S6

A

AC Question

I don't know where to ask this exactly, but for the last 24 hours I have not been able to get the Tumblr app to work on my phone. Earlier yesterday I had restarted it a few times because of something else and then didn't check the app (before that it was working fine), and I know I recently updated to the newest version of Tumblr before as well as any Android updates.

Tumblr's support team is of no help, so I am wondering if it is something else on my phone that is conflicting with the feed not even loading at all. I can log in, check blogs directly and my activity, etc. but it cannot seem to fetch the feed or the "search" page, which is like a feed itself. I never had this problem before and on my iPad, so it doesn't seem to be an issue with my WiFi. My phone has plenty of storage and I did the usual clear cache, uninstall and reinstall, and restart phone. All the permissions are the same as before, too.

I even loaded an earlier version of the Tumblr app onto my phone and I still could not get it to load.

Does this seem like a Tumblr issue or is it my phone? I can fetch data from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc. so I'm not sure why the issue is specifically with Tumblr.