syncing tablet to PC

A

AC Question

Hello, I am trying to sync my tablet to my PC using a folder tree to select the folders and sub-folders on the PC and tablet to sync. I want to be able to modify files folders on both devices and when I plug it in, it can be synced. I have tried to use puresync, but keep getting an "unknown error (-1)" and have no idea what it means. Googling puresync or the error and android brings up nothing. I can't believe I am the only one trying it. I am specifically trying to sync to the internal SD card and have turned on developer mode. I don't want software that I have been seeing that specifically syncs music songs, etc. I want to be able to select the folders to sync just like pure sync. anybody have any thoughts?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Give Folder Sync a try, although I hesitate a bit, since it says it used to be called "Cheetah Sync." Cheetah Mobile is one of those developers I don't trust, but this app's developer is called JRT Studio, so I'm not sure if they're associated in some way.