Hello, I am trying to sync my tablet to my PC using a folder tree to select the folders and sub-folders on the PC and tablet to sync. I want to be able to modify files folders on both devices and when I plug it in, it can be synced. I have tried to use puresync, but keep getting an "unknown error (-1)" and have no idea what it means. Googling puresync or the error and android brings up nothing. I can't believe I am the only one trying it. I am specifically trying to sync to the internal SD card and have turned on developer mode. I don't want software that I have been seeing that specifically syncs music songs, etc. I want to be able to select the folders to sync just like pure sync. anybody have any thoughts?
    03-05-2017 11:23 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Give Folder Sync a try, although I hesitate a bit, since it says it used to be called "Cheetah Sync." Cheetah Mobile is one of those developers I don't trust, but this app's developer is called JRT Studio, so I'm not sure if they're associated in some way.
    03-05-2017 10:21 PM