After i received the update for 7.0 on my Galaxy S7, i had a pop up when i opened Twitch about the video enhancer and compatible apps. Twitch is one of them. I can play video on youtube, Netflix, twitch if I'm in my browser but not thr twitch app. I deleted and reinstalled the app and i tried turning the video enhancer on and off to see if that would fix it. The app works but when i click to view a stream, the video portion is just black screen. I can even type in the chat. Any ideas?
    03-07-2017 11:52 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Since app incompatibilities can come to light after phones are updated to a new version of Android, I would email the Twitch developers to see if they are aware of this: android@twitch.tv
    03-07-2017 01:11 PM
    •Go to settings and change it from auto to anything else ( I choose high) and it works fine now. It has something to do with the output not sure what but this works.
    Had the same exact problem after the update as well. Nothing worked except for chat and ads. I did the exact same things to try and rectify the problem log out, uninstall, reinstalled and still nothing. I also reach out to twitch about the problem and got nowhere. Hope this helps...🙃
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-08-2017 01:13 AM