Hi! I am at my wit's end..... I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 purchased from Target under AT&T. I recently switched to T-Mobile (phone is paid off and unlocked). Everything was working well until my husband downloaded the Nougat Update. Since then, the Internet has not been working. I can text and make calls but only get Internet through WIFI.
    I did extensive diagostic work with T-Mobile, all the way to doing a master factory reset. In the end, they said the phone itself is the problem. I went to Samsung and they determined it must be a frequency issue b/w AT&T and T-Mobile because it worked fine when an AT&T SIM card was popped in.
    The Best Buy guy reflashed/redownloaded Nougat and then amen, Internet started working. It worked great for a day but now it's back again to not working. The only thing I did was to add apps and insert an EVO SD card.
    It's not a SIM card issue because I popped in another T-Mobile SIM card and it's not working either.
    I really don't know what to do ............. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-07-2017 02:41 PM
    It is a problem with something the update does, not with your phone. I have Verizon and have not changed anything other than conducting the update. When I first did the update, the wifi didn't work, but the bluetooth did. Then after about 12 hours, mysteriously, the wifi started working (I didn't change anything). However, yesterday, I turned the wifi off because I was in an area where it was continuously scanning and draining my battery. When I turned it back on, it kept toggling off and on without connecting. Now, it won't sync through bluetooth either. UGH!!

The Samsung tech is telling me I have to do a factory reset. Ummmm, how about you fix your broken update!!!
    03-10-2017 11:45 AM