I keep getting, aLOT, error msg, that I can't rcv. emails. But there ARE emails rcv'd. I have 1 gmail, that seems to be working ok. It's my 2 yahoo acts that are giving me problems. & I don't want my emails going to all three accounts, which it does automatically. I'm deciding if I should close 1 or 2, as they are not really serving the purpose they were set up to do; 1 was for personal & 1 was for all other. But all I'm getting anymore is mostly junk & just plain aggravating. Also, & I don't know if this is connected, or just a separate issue; for example, my friend sent me something, & now it pops up almost every time a new email comes in. I haven't had my phone "refreshed" since we reloaded after the wipe, but could I need to have them refresh it again?
    03-08-2017 04:15 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? You might be running into Yahoo's recent security "feature" that blocks you from using "less secure" email apps like the stock Email app on every single phone in the world. You can get around that by turning off that setting: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN27791.html (look under "Give temporary access while updating").
    ManiacJoe likes this.
    03-08-2017 04:36 PM