Galaxy tab 3 - memory does not add up

A

AC Question

I have an 8 gb Galaxy tab 3. I have a problem with the space on my tablet. I've noticed that I can't download a small app, it says insufficient memory. All my photos and videos are on the sd card. I've also previously moved some apps to sd card. Now it shows that 5,66 GB of internal memory is used by apps, but that's not true. All apps I have are max 1,5 gb. I don't know what to do. Cache is around 5 mb, so nothing really. I tried the *#9900 command, but nothing happened. Also, when I check internal memory it says 5,66 gb of apps, but when I click on that on the bottom I see that 4,8 is used and around 500mb is free. Why does it say different numbers and how can I get that missing

Olyabusha

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

That code works, it says Delete Dumpstate logcat, then OK. I meant that it didn't help with this memory problem. I've read that it has helped some people in a similar situation. No,it's not a carrier supplied tablet.

I don't have many heavy apps, and most of them are on the sd card, and it says that for example only 10 mb of the app are in internal memory, the rest is on sd card. So I think that that's 1,5 gb max of all apps, maybe slightly less or more, but nowhere near 5,5 gb it shows.

sorry the screens are not in english but you will see the numbers I'm talking about

edit: I'll keep trying to attach the screens, but the tab keeps closing instead of adding the attachment

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz